Sunday, December 14, 2008

The End

Well here it is the end of our course. I learned so much from Barb as well as from the rest of you. I was truly enjoyable. I only wish I could take the second course but with the weather the way it is and getting up at 5:30... well I guess it won't be happening right now.
I enjoyed everyone's case study and will certainly be looking into APSEA for "Daniel".
I also wanted to include these 3 videos that Pam had in her case study - truly inspirational!!!



Happy Holidays everyone!!
Cathy

2 comments:

AT Student said...

I enjoyed learning with you - glad you made the Trek from PEI and did so safely. happy Holidays, Pam

Barbara Welsford said...

Thanks so much for your participation. Your blog is excellent. Very interesting, creative, great links, informative and interactive. Hope to see you again soon. Please keep in touch.