Monday, December 8, 2008

Inspiration 8

Today I got to play with Inspiration 8! It certainly was not the same instruction as I would have received in class but it was interesting. I can definitely appreciate how students become frustrated in class. Many a time I had use the undo button : ) Regardless, here is my creation about the writing process.



Thanks to everyone who had already posted their creations as it helped me to see all of the steps/requirements! After creating this I then discovered there is a tutorial!!! I think that I will definitely be using it before I try this again : )

2 comments:

Capricious Jill said...

Nice diagram Cathy! It is easy to see how students can get frustrated with some programs, I found myself closing prgrams and opening them again becasue I got myself stuck in a cycle of "wrong clicks". This just supports the need of having someone trained in Assistive Technology available to teachers. I'm sorry to hear that person left your board recently!

Barbara Mitchell said...

Cathy,
It is so important to have someone to call on to answer those questions. I would love a PD week with Barb W. in the room just to help me create my programs quickly with no frustrations . Wouldn't it be nice!
Barb M.